what types of forensic psychological evaluations does Dr. Miller conduct?
Dr. Kimberly Miller is a neuropsychologist in Sacramento, CA. She conducts both clinical and forensic neuropsychological evaluations. In the criminal arena, she is available to conduct forensic psychological and neuropsychological assessments for mitigating factors and mental health diversion. In the civil arena, she is available to conduct assessments for emotional injury and traumatic brain injury following a personal injury.
areas of specialization in forensic neuropsychological and psychological evaluation
As a neuropsychologist, Dr. Miller deals with the following issues specifically in her forensic work:
- traumatic brain injury
- memory or attention impairments
- neurological conditions causing cognitive or behavioral problems (e.g. dementia, Parkinson’s, MS)
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- autism spectrum disorder
- developmental delays
Dr. Miller’s credentials
- UC Berkeley, BA Psychology
- University of Florida, MS and PhD Clinical Psychology, concentration in Neuropsychology
- University of Florida, Neuropsychology Internship
- Postdoctoral Residency in Neuropsychology, VA Northern California
- Owner, Healthy Mind Sacramento Psychological Services, Inc.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, UC Davis Department of Neurology
- Expert Reviewer, California Board of Psychology
- Co-Chair, Behavioral Medicine and Neuropsychology Division, Sacramento Valley Psychological Association
Prior Work Experience:
- Staff Neuropsychologist, VA Northern California (Martinez)
- Staff Neuropsychologist, John Muir Health, specializing in acute TBI and TBI rehabilitation
- Staff Neuropsychologist and Associate Training Director of Neuropsychology Residency, VA Northern California (Sacramento)
- California Psychological Association
- Sacramento Valley Psychological Association
A full list of Dr. Miller’s publications is available on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberly-m-miller-ph-d-b7056a17/
why consult with Dr. Miller for forensic psychological evaluations?
- You need a forensic neuropsychologist in the Sacramento area with expertise in autism, developmental delay, traumatic brain injury, cognitive dysfunction or PTSD
- You want to work with a clear communicator, both verbally and in written report
- You are looking for a greater Sacramento area forensic neuropsychologist or psychologist expert to explain in clear terms prior psychological test results or mental health diagnoses
how to get in touch
to contact Dr. Miller’s office, please click here, or call 916-694-2969.